[Users] Please help...... how to configure outgoing calls to pstn gateway

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:56:32 CET 2005

Hi Lokesh,

The pstn.cfg is just an example openser.cfg file. If you want to use
it, just replace your current openser.cfg with it, and of course
rename the file to 'openser.cfg'.

You'll then need to change the 'rewritehostport' line at the bottom of
the script to point to the address of your PSTN gateway, and make any
other mods you need to the config. This should at least allow you to
connect to the PSTN, assuming your PSTN gateway is configured properly
and will accept the calls.

- Daryl