[Users] Re: Cesc ask for expelling Harry

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:16:20 CET 2005

i quote from your email:

Asterisk: registrar with public ip port=5050
open(ser): outbound proxy with public ip port=5060

LOOKS LIKE THE SAME DAMN PORT TO ME.

i tried to help you, i offered to help, but evidently you're more
interested in being an ass than getting an answer to your question.

here's one more person who might have helped you who you've pissed off
and now won't even bother.

-yair

p.s. dont bother responding, you're on my blacklist.