[Users] Re: [Serusers] Re: Cesc ask for expelling Harry

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Nov 23 12:45:23 CET 2005

This is all about reducing the time spent on non-productive things. I
stopped responding to or reading Harry's posts after he in a personal email
was less than diplomatic (after I had tried to help him). He says his
English is bad, but at least he masters the swearing of the vocabulary. So,
what's wrong with using your email client to filter him? If others feel it's
worth spending time on reading his emails, they are welcome. If we loose
contributors to the list because they get tired of users like Harry, Harry
should go instead.
Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the From line contains 'gaillacharry at yahoo.fr'
    and Where the To line contains 'gaillacharry at yahoo.fr'
Delete it
g-(