[Users] open letter

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 15:52:17 CET 2005

Let me get this straight

All you are doing is registering the devices with SER (below you have
mentioned asterisk, and then you say they goto ser)
Once they are registered to ser you wish to send them to asterisk...is
this correct

If so, this does not seem to hard, NAT ius dealt with in ser, I use
mediaproxy, others may use nathelper, so before you send to asterisk
take care of NAT issues in SER and then send to asterisk.

Paste config, in pastebin, and also a ngrep of the call debug.

Iqbal