[Users] OpenSER Capability query

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 21 11:03:10 CET 2005

Hi,

OpensSER and SER have common roots, but looks they go on different
direction from the point of view of what feature are present and what
are the priorities in developing.

As OpenSER is just SIP proxy, it handles only the signalling part
without implications on the media side....for media processing you may
look at Asterisk.

regards,
bogdan