[Users] Voicemail Failure Routes

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 03:36:45 CET 2005

What is best way to make SER/OpenSER route to a different feature
server if the first one doesn't respond? Should this be done with an
additional failure route? Can either SER or OpenSER do SRV queries?

I am basically trying to get a little extra redundancy in place for my
VM server. They will be replicating between each other, but if one
goes down I need to make sure SER can still forward calls to a VM
server that is still alive.

My current ser.cfg is based off of the onsip call-forwarding config.

Thanks!
- Daryl