[Users] dbtext again?

Florian Overkamp florian at speakup.nl
Fri Nov 18 17:50:49 CET 2005

Hi Daniel,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> the table version must be populated initially with some values, and the
> sc.dbtext didn't do it. Please replace the file 'version' from the
> dbtext database directory with the attached one.
>
> I have committed on the cvs so now sc.dbtext writes the required data
> when the table 'version' is created.

Hmmcool, I checked that script out and regenerated my databases. The
version table is now filled like you've shown, but openser still aborts
as show below. Any idea's ?

Thanks for your help!

Florian

  0(0) AUTH module - initializing
  0(0) AUTH_DB module - initializing

  Content of [version]
table_name(str) table_version(int)
subscriber:5
reserved:1
phonebook:1
pending:4
missed_calls:2
location:1001
aliases:1001
grp:2
event:1
active_sessions:1
acc:2
config:1
silo:3
realm:1
domain:1
uri:1
server_monitoring:1
server_monitoring_agg:1
trusted:1
usr_preferences:2
usr_preferences_types:1
admin_privileges:1
calls_forwarding:1
speed_dial:2
dbaliases:1
gw:3
gw_grp:1
lcr:1

Content of result
table_version(int)
5

Content of result
table_version(int)
1001

Content of result
table_version(int)
1001

  Content of [location]
username(str) domain(str,null) contact(str,null) received(str,null)
expires(int,null) q(double,null) callid(str,null) cseq(int,null)
last_modified(int,null) replicate(int,null) state(int,null) flags(int)
user_agent(str)
  0(0) preload_udomain(): Error while doing db_query
  0(0) register_udomain(): Error while preloading domain 'location'
  0(0) domain_fixup(): Error while registering domain
ERROR: error -1 while trying to fix configuration