[Users] exec_dset and added HF

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 18 17:45:54 CET 2005

Hello,

On 11/18/05 14:04, Medve Istvan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add some extra header fields with avp_pushto into the
> received SIP message before I call exec_dset. My tests show that added
> header fields cannot read from environment variables. Shortly I would
> like to use an external script to manipulate ruri based on AVPs
> received from radius (eg. rpid).
the changes applied to the sip message are not visible until the message
is sent out. They are kept as a diff list inside. All the processing is
done on the initial message, with several exceptions (e.g: contact
address for natted messages).

In the roadmap of adding pseudo-variables support to more modules, the
exec_dset() parameter will be able to include pseudo-variables which
will be replaced before executing the command (external script). In this
way, you can pass some dynamic arguments to the script. The syntax will
look like (note: is not valid now):

exec_dset("process_sip_message.sh $avp(rpid)");