[Users] Re: nat transversal with mediaproxy

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:37:05 CET 2005

On 11/13/05, serge messa <sergepmessa at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi
>
>  Thanks for your reply. must i make changes in the
> mediaproxy.ini , the mediaproxy.cfg or openser.cfg
> file?

I had to configure mediaproxy.ini, but I am running mediaproxy on a
few different, boxes. You might not if you are only running it local.
Can anyone confirm this?

> I want to know if my openser.cfg config file have any
> problem?
>
>   Have you use openser with the mediaproxy module? If
> so, send me your openser.cfg file and tell me how you
> make it work.

I am currently testing the onsip.org ser.cfg, and it works fine with
mediaproxy. If you have not done so you really should read the
onsio.org getting started docs. The mediaproxy info was very helpful
to me.