[Users] OpenSer as a UA?

Fri Nov 11 14:33:17 CET 2005

Openser is a SIP proxy and thus were not made to handle this situations.
But you could try the uac module. This module was written for this
scenarios. but be aware, you might experience problems if the
voipprovider uses a proxy which is very strict (CSeq problem between
your SIP proxy and the voipprover SIP proxy).

regards
klaus