[Users] NAT transversal

messa at innsof.com messa at innsof.com
Fri Nov 11 13:32:59 CET 2005

Hi all

      Thanks for your reply, Bogdan. I make a test in local (one xlite
client calls another one, both in the same LAN than the openser) and
everything goes well. But when i install openser in a machine with a
public IP to make call between 2 clients in 2 differents LANs, i
can't make a call. I don't know why? it is a client or an openser
configuration problem?

    Can you help me?

best regards!

                           Serge