[Users] How to add Route headers?

Gustavo García Bernardo ggb at tid.es
Fri Nov 11 12:16:55 CET 2005

It seems too risky.  At least in my case is impossible to ensure that there
are only one Route header.

Also I think there are additional implications, like you will replace the
body content of an Instant Message saying "Hello Atle, I send you the route
to arrive to my house. Route: take the blah, blah... ".

Thx, regards.

G.