[Users] UAC problem. UAC don't send final ACK if UAS send OK

jltorre at yahoo.com jltorre at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 08:32:06 CET 2005

Hi Bogdan,

I do that :
- I don't put any modparam, because modmodparam by
default is "auto" and in route block put
uac_replace_from() only for INVITE and CANCEL, and the
problem is the same, UAC don't send ACK because OK
from UAS don't restore "FROM" value. The problem is
iqual than the problem  solved with replace_from.patch
in SER 0.9.0 with UAC module. the problem is in ACK
--- OK dialog after "RINGING" dialog.

Do you send me a example on how to configure
uac_replace_from and uac_restore.

Another thing, if i have digest authentication, i have
insert uac_auth() or i can insert traditional method
with proxy_authorize or www_authorize method ?

Thanks in advance

Jose

--- Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro>