[Users] Problem with OpenSER

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 10 13:22:31 CET 2005

Hi Krishna,

first be sure that the proper subscriber info in written in the proper
table/DB. You should use "openserctl" and not "serctl".

the relevant fields for the registration are the "username, domain and
password" fields.

Next step is to check the registration process. See the network traffic
and debug log of openser in order to trace the problem down (if still
not clear please post the logs and net dump).

regards,
bogdan