[Users] Re: MediaProxy Questions

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:11:43 CET 2005

Thanks for the info, and please forgive my ignorance on the subject...

Is there a standard that ATAs uses for codec selection?

Like everyone else, I want to make sure my ATAs (cisco, sipura,
linksys) use only lower bandwidth codecs. I can guarantee that my
ATA's and my PSTN gateways will all have g729 available, but I want to
make sure that mediaproxy force a different codec emulation for any
reason.

- Daryl