[Users] Help with pseudo-variable

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 8 16:20:01 CET 2005

Hi Daryl,

you cannot use pseudo variable everywhere. To see exactly where you can
use them, please read carefully the description of the avpops function's
prototypes:
       http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/

For ex., in your case, move first the FROM URI username into an AVP:
    avp_printf("$tmp","$fU");
and them check the it against your avp:
    if (avp_check("s:myavp", "eq/$tmp/i")) {

do not forget to define the "tmp" avp alias (ex: tmp=i:13). See:
    http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s05.html#avp_aliases

regards,
bogdan