AW: [Users] Registrar-initiated Route changes on Invite?

Johannes Lehninger Johannes at ftw.at
Tue Nov 8 11:41:03 CET 2005

Hi Daniel,

another question concerning this set of proxies I want to travers.

I insert the first one with avp_pushto($duri...)
But how do I get openser to insert this new header without forwarding it to
itself (using forward).

It works with the following config
Avpushto("$duri","adress1");
Avpushto("$Route","adress2");