[Users] Access to pseudo variables from within core

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 7 13:26:39 CET 2005

Hi,

indeed, you can do it by using avp_write()/avp_printf() to write
whatever into an AVP and then avp_check() to test its content.

Th pseudo variables are accessible from all modules and core,
internally, from C code - avpops, xlog, acc, tm does already this.
But accessibility from the script is offered only by avpops at this moment.

regards,
bogdan