[Users] roadmap to v1.1.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 3 17:47:33 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

we are trying to collect the items to be included in the roadmap to the
next release. I have written a draft with the ideas discussed on the
mailing list, the items which were not accomplished in v1.0.0 and a few
more. There is no weight attached, and the presence in the roadmap does
not imply that the feature will be for sure implemented until the next
release. The roadmap should guide the development of the project.

Please send your suggestions, if possible with some description. As a
general rule, the features to be implemented must follow the standard,
if they are related directly to SIP, or they must have a clear and
common usage in real cases.