[Serusers] rpid again

Dirk Willbrandt d.willbrandt at terralink.de
Tue May 31 21:27:25 CEST 2005

Hi list !

I have a Problem with the appending of an rpid with the
functions avp_load_radius(), append_rpid_hf().

In my Radius DB i have an SIP-AVP field which is filled with the Value
rpid:[NUMBER]
When i run manuall the Radius Reply-Query i get the correct value for
SIP-AVP.

Now, i reconfigured my ser.cfg so that an avp_load_radius() is executed
after an incoming INVITE.
My Radius is answering on the command and sends the correct SIP-AVP
Value for the User.

Now my Problem:
I can't append the RPID or anything else to the SIP-Header after the
answer from the Radius.
So the call is going out without the rpid in the Header.

Can anyone help me ?

Here is the Configure-Snip:

if (method=="INVITE") {		# here comes the invite
   if (!radius_proxy_authorize("")) { # for the digest avp_load_radius it seems that i must use an proxy auth
      proxy_challenge("","0");	      # and an proxy challenge
      if(!avp_load_radius("digest")) {  # here i get the SIP-AVP from the radius
         log(1,"Failure with the AVP-Value\n"); # if it fails i'll get a message
         break; # go out
      }
      avp_print(); # print all avp's (this command is never executed :( )
      append_hf ("Remote-Party-ID: 111222333\r\n"); # append this silly row - it is never executed
      append_rpid_hf("", ";party=calling;id-type=subscriber;screen=yes"); # append the rpid from SIP-AVP - and this command is also never executed
      break; # go out
   };
route(3); # go to route block 3
break; # end
}

I tried also this snippet without the breaks and proxy-commands but it doesn't work.
I don't know what is wrong - please help me :s

Thanks !

Dirk