[Serusers] RE: I'm interested about SER and LDAP, could you help me to set upthis environment to test it?

Marc Sutter marc.sutter at xilane.ch
Fri May 27 10:05:10 CEST 2005

Lee,

Be carefull with radiusclient.

radiusclient-ng will NOT work with ser auth_radius module.
I had to use radiusclient 0.4.8 and not the ng 5.0 version, otherwise
the ser radius modules will not compile.

you can get it from
http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1208

We should continue to communicate through the mailinglist, so other
users with same problems could also solve their issues.

Best regards

Marc