[Serusers] SER Newbie

Daniel Eboa Daniel_Eboa at creolink.com
Mon May 30 22:35:29 CEST 2005

Hello list,

I'm new in SER, and i have problem setting up the application.

I have asterisk pbx using SIP and a billing application for voip using
radius authentication. The billing use MSSQL database and the Radius
server is under Linux.

I installed radiusclient on the same machine with ser-0.8.11-0.rpm.

The problem is that when I do: ser start, I have this:

              127.0.0.1 [127.0.0.1]:5060

              XXX.XXX.XXX.XX [XXX.XXX.XXX.XX]:5060

Aliases: host-XXX-XXX-XXX-XX.interpacket.net:5060 localhost:5060
localhost.localdomain:5060 SER:5060

XX is the IP of the SER machine. But when I do "serctl monitor", I got
this:

[cycle #: 1; if constant make sure server lives and fifo is on]

And nothing happen. This tells me that ser is not running.

Can somebody help me with my setup.

Thanks.