[Serusers] How to generate Bills - Trabas VoIP Billing software

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Mon May 30 19:42:21 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

	I'm thinking of implementing Trabas VoIP Billing Software (www.trabas.com) in order to manage my VoIP billing. I've been to many voip billing software, nearly all I found very good but also very expensive ...
	Because of that, I would like to make some questions.

1. Has anybody have implemented such software ?
2. How to generate bills (CDR Data) in SER ? Is there a howto or tutorial for that at the internet ?
3. I use SER with MySQL, does Trabas work with SER and MySQL ?

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards

--
Felipe Martins