[Serusers] Accounting & Dial Plan

Giovanni Balasso giaso at yahoo.it
Mon May 30 11:36:52 CEST 2005

Alle 10:09, lunedì 30 maggio 2005, Ozan Blotter ha scritto:
> Dear Friends,
> I do not want to make accounting for numbers beginning with 833
> prefix, is there a way for it ?

yes, check sip uri and set accouting flag accordingly:

if !(uri=~"^sip:833*@WHATEVER") {  # warning: reg exp not tested!
   setflag(1);      # 1 is accounting flag as defined in acc module settings
}

the second part is somewhat tricky...

>                 if (!lookup("location")) {
>                         if (uri=~"^sip:053[0-9]*@") {
>                         prefix("1111");
>                         rewritehost ("192.168.1.10");
>                         break;
>                 };

The 'break' makes ser stop without relaying, you should remove it.
If your gateway acts as UAC only you should just prefix 1111 and then t_relay
without rewriting host, Anyway if your gateway acts as UAS rewriting is
correct, but the problem is 'break' which prevents your routing to reach
t_relay in route(1), again remove the break!
In this 'if' section you may want to set up a failure_route which reverts to
original uri and then prefixes 2222, in case 1111 port is busy (and possibly
sets another failure route for 3333 and so on...)

ciao

--
Giovanni Balasso
giaso at yahoo.it