[Serusers] G723.1 vs G729

Kofi Obiri-Yeboah kofi at radiocomplex.com
Fri May 27 17:57:17 CEST 2005

You will be surprised to know I cut my teeth on UNIX back in the 70s. and still
use UNIX (Linux debian) as my primary OS. Since VOIP is our main source of
income we do what needs to be done to stay in business. check what iptel does
to survive and you will  once again be surprised. Open source does not imply
bad business sense. Also talking about open source, how many of us really
support the movement in the area where it counts - financial or otherwise. The
true philisophy of open source includes financial and other means of support!
--
Worrying Is Like Paying Interest On A Loan You Are Yet To Take
Be Happy! Don't Worry,