[Serusers] problem when installing mysql

l9ayd amadius l9ayd at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 15:02:00 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have installed ser version 0.8.11 and I want to install the mysql
package.But the problem is that the installation fails and I have the
message:

error: Failed dependencies:
        libmysqlclient.so.10 is needed by ser-mysql-0.8.11-0
        ser = 0.8.11 is needed by ser-mysql-0.8.11-0

In fact I use the command : rpm -i ser-mysql-0.8.11-0.i386.rpm

Can anyone explain me the source of the problem and how can I resolve
it!!!???

Thanks in advance!!!!