[Serusers] serctl moni

Cesar Hernandez chernandez at vds.ca
Thu May 26 16:28:56 CEST 2005

Hello Jiri,

For your information I found a way to reproduce the problem by mistake.

After reworking my script I was missing a t_reply() in a failure_route[]
and on every busy call the transaction waiting counter keep increasing
but never decreased after.

failure_route[6] {
        if (t_check_status("486")) {
           xlog("L_INFO","Call busy: r-uri <%ru> to <%tu> from
<%fu>\n");
           ##### This t_reply was missing ########
           t_reply("486","Busy Here");
           break;
        } else if (t_check_status("404")) {
           xlog("L_WARN","TRUNK BUSY: r-uri <%ru> to <%tu> from
<%fu>\n");
        } else {
           xlog("L_WARN","CALL FAILED: r-uri <%ru> to <%tu> from
<%fu>\n");
        };

        t_reply("480","Temporary Unavailable");
}

I looked quickly at the code but was not able to figure out where the
problem is hiding, then I had to move on something else.

Now with the t_reply in place the counter still increases over time but
at slower rate.

Maybe this will give you a hint, when you'll have a chance to look at
it.

-Cesar