SV: [Serusers] Cannot compile ser 0.9.0

Roger Lewau roger.lewau at serverhallen.com
Thu May 26 14:35:12 CEST 2005

Thank you Mike,

Now I can compile everything except mysql.so..
Tried to compile it manually in modules and got the mysql.so successfully,
Copied it to /usr/local/lib/ser/modules

Ran ser -c and got the following message

 0(40077) ERROR: load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so>: /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so:
Undefined symbol "fm_malloc"

Seems something is not right with my mysql.so