[serusers] fifo

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Thu May 26 13:18:04 CEST 2005

Let's try if I can help you...
First of all, why don't you want to try the example script I gave in the first e-mail???? It worked with me and I did not try the command line option....

The HF unparseable error is produced because the callid header must be the string Call-ID (and not as I wrote before).

If you don't put Call-ID or Cseq headers, t_uac_dlg will add some default numbers. Depending on what you want to achieve, you must put the right values, for example:
*to send an outside dialog request you can ommit Call-ID and Cseq (be carefull with Call-ID in REGISTER).
*to send a within-dialog request (e.g. re-INVITE, BYE), you must get the Call-ID and Cseq someway (ethereal, SER logs, ngrep....) and insert it into the command line header.

Moreover, be carefull with the From: and To: tags. If you don't specify them, SER will add to the From: header field value the ;tag=xxxxx, which is OK for requests initiating dialogs but not for the rest. These latter must carry the right From: and To: tags.

t_uac_dlg does not parse properly the <>, so, do:

serctl fifo t_uac_dlg BYE sip:user at IP . To:sip:daemon at ipServer From:sip:user at ip . .

This worked for me,

Samuel

Unclassified.
>>> "michael p" <mikep3000 at hotmail.com> 05/26/05 12:37PM >>>
thanks

serctl fifo t_uac_dlg BYE  sip:1111 at ip1 . "To:<sip:222 at here>