[serusers] fifo

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Thu May 26 10:49:17 CEST 2005

Hi!

I have never used the command line to use the t_uac_dlg fifo command, but just a script similar to the example present in the attached file FIFO.txt (it is from an older version of SER but the FIFO interface has not changed).
I also attach another document containing the explanation found in the source code about the FIFO interface.

I hope with these two documents you will be able to send SIP requests with t_uac_dlg

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> "michael p" <mikep3000 at hotmail.com> 05/25/05 04:32PM >>>
i'm sorry but it didn't help me

i think it's different with serctl but thanks

i don't understand anybody never used this command line in serctl???

thanks