[Serusers] No module matching vm found

Giovanni Balasso giaso at yahoo.it
Wed May 25 15:17:42 CEST 2005

Alle 12:51, mercoledì 25 maggio 2005, Llanos Serna García-Conde ha scritto:
> Hi all, I'm trying to configure vm module, I enclose the first part of my
> ser.cfg,

If you are using latest version of ser or CVS, vm module has become obsolete.
You can find more info in SEMS (CVS) docs. As for your issue about the two
instances of ser, you should set up something like this:

ser on port 5060 with main routing logic and a routing rule for calls to SEMS
with a rewritehostport or t_relay_to_udp with the address of another ser,
something like

if (uri=SEMS_REQUEST) {
 t_relay_to_udp("OTHERSERADDRESS","OTHERSERPORT")
}

then configure another ser listening on different port (eg: port 5090 on the
same IP address) with a routing rule forwarding the call to SEMS

if (uri=SEMS_REQUEST) {
 t_write_req("SEMSFIFO","voicemail")
}

you don't need vm module anymore, just tm module.

Ciao

--
Giovanni Balasso
giaso at yahoo.it