[Serusers] Issues finding modules for SER

Anthony Dean tdean at tristarcorp.net
Tue May 24 23:47:36 CEST 2005

I got the config file someone posted to this list a couple of days back and
it fits almost perfectly
for what we need ser to do (voicemail, with asterisk or similar AND nat
using mediaproxy).

However it required a few other modules that dont come with the standard SER
package (I am currently using
0.8.14 - which I have working for a simple config).

 0(32034) ERROR: load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/lib/ser/modules/uri_db.so>:
 0(32034) ERROR: load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/lib/ser/modules/xdz_tools.so>:

Can anyone let me know where these modules are to download or better yet,
email the tar file with them.

I have also tried onsip.org which seems to have some great info on
configuring ser with the same modules above as well but I can't download any
onf the files (and from the FAQ/Forum I see that its not just me but
everyone can't download from them).

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me find the above modules.

Thanks

Tony Dean