[Serusers] Authentication Based On IP Addresses.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue May 24 15:47:59 CEST 2005

On 05/24/05 16:14, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> With 0.8.14 you have to do some development. With 0.9.0 you can use the
>

> Really? How about: if (src_ip==192.168.0.10) { ...

and you suggest to do this for each user and edit the config file every
time you add a user? I cannot think of thousands of
if(search("To:.*sip:userNNN at mydomain\.com") && src_ip==xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx))
in the config file ... but I bet it is possible :-)

> btw: you should also use TCP instead of UDP to prevent IP spoofing.

... but then you have problems with NATs.

Daniel