[Serusers] Centrex Features

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue May 24 12:33:54 CEST 2005

  SER can do many things but unlike other products it does not ship with
"Centrex" features. We are a Centrex shop and we have added about
fifteen features. Another five or so work just by using functionality
inherent
in the IP telephone.

  We've  been trying to move functionality from the phone into the proxy
to avoid getting locked into one handset and to retain some level of control
over the use of the feature.

good luck,
Steve