[Serusers] SER Reports "out of memory"

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Tue May 24 03:09:03 CEST 2005

Hi All.

I'm using ser-0.9.2 and testing how it works when the location table has
many thousands of rows.

ser will not start when the location table has many rows. SER loads the
first 1344 records and then pukes on the 1345th record with an out of memory
error. I've started ser with "-m 512" but that doesn't seem to make any
difference.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, for my "test" data I simply created a bunch of bogus records in the
location table. I did not do anything with the subscriber table. Does this
matter? If so, what needs to be done in order to create a large number of
"registered" users?

Regards,
Paul