[Serusers] Why does the memory occupied by SER process not decrese?

lemon lemonbb at 21cn.com
Mon May 23 09:50:59 CEST 2005

    I am using ser 0.8.14. I wrote a program to test the stability of SER.
The scenario like this caller----SER----callee. Caller program will send INVITE continuously.Callee program answer each call proxyed by SER. And then Caller program send BYE to finish the call.
    I run 'top' tool in linux to monitor the usage of memory and cup by SER. I found that with the call establishing speed increasing, the memory occupied by SER process increasing too.After I shut down the test program, the memory ocupied by SER process didn't decrease.

Can anyone tell me why? And Does is mean memory leak?

Best regards!

Karman Wu
21CNÓÊÏäÈ«ÃæÉýG
http://mail.21cn.com/huodong/0504/mail/