[Serusers] NAT and Mediaproxy

Mohamed Omar amatek2004 at yahoo.ca
Mon May 23 05:03:18 CEST 2005

Mediaproxy is working only when the caller is behind NAT.  If the  Caller is in the public network and the callee is behind NAT, the mediaproxy does not work..  if I use the mediaproxy for all the invites then everything is working but I want to use the mediaproxy only when one of the party is behind NAT.

This is how am using the mediaproxy in my configure.

        if (method=="INVITE" && isflagset(5)) {
                        use_media_proxy();
                        t_on_reply("1");

};

onreply_route[1] {

 if (status=~"(183)|2[0-9][0-9]") {
        if (client_nat_test("1")) {
            fix_contact();
        };
        use_media_proxy();
    };
    if (status=~"[3-4]0[0-9]") {
        end_media_session();
        break;
    };
}

Please let me know what i need to do to check if calle is behind NAT.

thanks
Mohamed