t_lookup_request:too few headers was [Re: [Serusers] SIP notify via sipsak, too many hops loop]

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Fri May 20 15:22:51 CEST 2005

Read RFC3261 for branch values in Via or search this mailing for answers on
this.
sipsak just sends what you gave to it. It does not try to fix broken messages.
If you want to send broken messages, e.g. for testing purpose, you are free
to do so.

BTW: there is a From header in your NOTIFIY, but it misses the "tag"
parameter!!!

  NO