[Serusers] Problem when Uncomment loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so" digest authentication

mohammed irfan mohammed_irfans at rediffmail.com
Fri May 20 15:19:39 CEST 2005

Hello,

we are using ser version 0.8.14 and the script ser.cfg is working fine without database.
But after enabling write to database mode, and digest authentication we get one way request and no response from the server.

We variefied this is happening when we uncomment
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

I am sending U the complete script which we are using, please help us to solve our problem.

#debug=3         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
#fork=yes
#log_stderror=no        # (cmd line: -E)

# Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode

debug=10
fork=no
log_stderror=yes

check_via=no    # (cmd. line: -v)
dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
#port=5060
#children=4
#alias="localhost"
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"
# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
# mysql.so must be loaded !
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# -- usrloc params --
#modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
# for persistent storage and comment the previous line
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

# -- auth params --
# Uncomment if you are using auth module
#
modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "sql://ser:heslo@localhost:3306/ser")
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", 1)
#
# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to yes (which true in this config),
# uncomment also the following parameter)
#
modparam("auth_db","user_column", "username")
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")
modparam("auth_db","domain_column","domain")

# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy

# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

        # initial sanity checks -- messages with
        # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
                break;
        };
        if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
                sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
                break;
        };

        # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
        # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
        # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
        # use different transport protocol
        record_route();
        # loose-route processing
        if (loose_route()) {
                t_relay();
                break;
        };

        # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
        # (in case, it does not work, use the following command
        # with proper names and addresses in it)

 if (uri==myself) {

                if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
                        if (!www_authorize("192.168.1.101", "subscriber")) {

                                www_challenge("192.168.1.101", "1");
                        break;
                };

                        save("location");
                        break;
                };

            # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
                if (!lookup("location")) {
                        sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
                        break;
                };
        };
        # forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
        # works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };

}