t_lookup_request:too few headers was [Re: [Serusers] SIP notify via sipsak, too many hops loop]

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri May 20 13:51:53 CEST 2005

Hi

As an update, have managed to remove the "too many hops" error, but now
have this

 ERROR: TM module: t_lookup_request: too few headers
 3(27346) parse_headers: flags=4
 3(27346) parse_headers: flags=-1
 3(27346) check_via_address(a.b.c.d, sip-voip.net, 0)
 3(27346) ERROR: sl_reply_error used: Transaction tuple incomplete (9/SL)
 3(27346) DEBUG:destroy_avp_list: destroying list (nil)
 3(27346) receive_msg: cleaning up

not sure which headers I'm missing, or how many there should be

iqbal