[Serusers] SER b2bua agent (+more)?

Wojciech Ziniewicz WojtekZ at Optocomp.PL
Thu May 19 19:51:23 CEST 2005

questions inline

I mean - my Sipphones connected to syslog say :
"RTP PORT DUP:30000"
but my E1 Gateway (Multitech Multivoip3010) does not say anything. It looks
like allocation of RTP is not random - every phone wants to get on port
30000. Any ideas (again) ?

I'm quite sure it's not SER's case, but who knows.