[Serusers] Post on behalf of Simith Nambiar: error -478 while trying to fix configuration

Simith Nambiar simith at indtelesoft.com
Thu May 19 06:59:57 CEST 2005

Hi All,
           Thanks for your responses, it was a problem with the ser.cfg
file, when i used the one
available on onsip.org as suggested, ser started flying :-) !

One more problem i faced was that, when the config file is downloaded from
the internet, not in zipped format
but one-by -one, there seems to be some html formatting that comes along
with it, leave alone the HTML tags,
once that is removed, there are some more problems like the > and < symbols
in the Expressions of ser.cfg,
will also be turned int thier HTML representation, with a &gt; or something,
once that was also removed and replaced
with the actual symbol, things seemed to work for me.

Thank you.

Cheers.
Simith