[Serusers] SER & MYSQL data couple of emty fields

Mr Greg Plater gplater at da-bratz.com
Wed May 18 22:20:19 CEST 2005

Brain strain please help!!!!!

I have this SER - MYSQL -SERWEB

When I place setflag(3) or setflag(1)

Example:

setflag(3);
acc_db_request("Missed Call", "missed_calls");

I note when I place a call to a user that is not online the missed_calls
table is populated with:

| "8838212361" <sip:8838212361@***.***.***.***>;tag=SxCH3s2YXJCUGNdq |
"8838212349" <sip:8838212349@***.***.***.***>                | Missed Call
| INVITE     | sip:8838212349@***.***.***.***|
sip:8838212349@***.***.***.***| sip:8838212361@***.***.***.***|
sip:8838212349@***.***.***.***| waLKvXL2KBr8oAuS@***.***.***.***     | n/a
| n/a    | SxCH3s2YXJCUGNdq | n/a        | 2005-05-18 07:06:08 | 2005-05-18
17:06:08 |

The two n/a are columns username & domain . When I log in as the user in ser
web the missed the call the data does not display. I figure this is because
of the fields n/a.  Anyone have any ideas on what I have done wrong

I have checked the table in mysql and noted the fields are set to "not
null" this should mean that the fields are never empty, were does the n/a
come from and why did the fields not populate with the correct data?