[Serusers] serweb doesn't accept susbscribers

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed May 18 15:14:16 CEST 2005

I did this to make life easier for myself

$temp_domain = ereg_replace(
"(www\.|register\.|admin\.|login\.|sip\.)?(.*)", "\\2",
$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']);

        $config->domain = sip.".$temp_domain";

since all my domains were sip.domain.com in the DB, but the URL's that
they were being called from were different

Iqbal