[Serusers] Problems Compiling SER-0.9.0

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed May 18 06:44:58 CEST 2005

Felipe,
The make_and_install script will put all the compilation output in
make_and_install_output.txt.  You need to call it with either sql or radius
(you need additional libraries for radius) as an option.
FOUND ERRORS! does a test in make_and_install_output.txt to see if any
errors were found. You need to look in make_and_install_output.txt to find
out what went wrong. You should then post these errors to the list.

BTW, the make_and_install script is just a small tool for simplifying the
compilation and installation of the SER-0.9.0 source tree. Look at the
README.ONSIP file for information on what the differences are from ser-0.9.0
from cvs.

g-)