[Serusers] Mediaproxy in LAN (?)

Giudice, Salvatore Salvatore.Giudice at FMR.COM
Wed May 18 02:10:46 CEST 2005

I am trying to route a call from a non-routable 10.x.x.x network to a
phone on the internet using ser 0.9.0 and mediaproxy 1.31. Aka: PSTN to
SIP from my asterisk to an x-lite

I found some references indicating that I should call:

if ( src_ip = IP_GATEWAY)
{
	force_rport();
	fix_contact();
	use_media_proxy();
};

Supposedly, you need the force_rport and the fix_contact to put media
proxy in the middle of the two rtp sessions, but I have et to see this
actually work. Has anyone been able to pass a call through media proxy
from a GW on a non-routable to a routable network, or even between two
ip's on the same network as the mediaproxy?

If so, please share your configs.