[Serusers] Problems Compiling SER-0.9.0

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Mon May 16 22:06:30 CEST 2005

Hi Everybody,

	I'm experiencing problems trying to compile SER-0.9.0. The file I got from onsig.org is called ser-0.9.0.GettingStarted.1.1.tar.gz.

I try to compile it exactly the howto orders to but it keeps giving me the same error on compiling RTPProxy.
The compile command is
# ./make_and_install

It begins the compilation but at the end gives me the following error:

----- error ------------------------------

" THIS SCRIPT HAS BEEN PROVIDED FROM ONsip.org AS A SUPPORT FOR THE GETTING STARTED DOCUMENT
 PLEASE GO TO ONsip.org TO DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT AND THE CONFIGURATION FILES THAT GO WITH IT
 IPTEL.ORG OR THE DEVELOPERS OF SER HAVE NO SUPPORT ON THIS SCRIPT
 USAGE OF THE SCRIPT IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY
 YOU WILL FIND THE OUTPUT IN make_and_install_output.txt IN THE CURRENT DIRECTORY
----------------------
Cleaning up the source tree...
----------------------
----------------------
Making ser and all modules. This may take some time... Press ENTER to start
----------------------

COMPILING......
----------------------
Configuring rtpproxy...
----------------------
----------------------
Making rtpproxy...
----------------------
FOUND ERRORS!
  See make_and_install_output.txt for full output"

----- end of error -----------------------

When I go to make_and_install_output.txt to take a look at the errors it gives me errors as if there were no directory from the configuration files, but I'm on the directory ...

What can be that ?

--
Felipe Martins
Mundivox Communications