[Serusers] Re: Registering SER

Kaveh Aasaraai kaveh at iranet.ir
Sat May 14 11:03:02 CEST 2005

Hi again,

As Casey said, I tried the Asterisk configuration (like I did before) and
asterisk didn't reply correctly. My problem is that my SER's users can't
make calls to Asterisk's users. In SER's configuration, I forward invite
packets to Asterisk, and it really comes!. I dumped packets being sent, and
found out that Asterisk replies with a "Not Found" error to SER, and this
the thing that Client (SER's client) receives. I also captured an Asterisk's
authorized user's invite packet for a specified calee, and the two "To" URIs
are the same. (The one being sent from SER's user and the one from
Asterisk's user). It seems registering Asterisk to SER is not sifficient to
make SER authorized to Asterisk.Can anyone help me? Thank you.

To Paul:

I read the "Getting Started" document, but couldn't find anything related to
registering SER to Asterisk. (Seems the section is still under construction)

By the way, thanks to Casey and Paul.

K. Aasaraai