[Serusers] Mediaproxy in LAN (?)

bogdan aux aux1d at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 12:16:06 CEST 2005

I want to route RTP packets between 2 computers in the
same network through Mediaproxy. I know this may have
no sense, but it's just a test configuration.
The call use_media_proxy() seems to have no effect,
the RTP packets go directly from one computer to
another.
My guess is mediaproxy makes a test on the IPs (they
are 192.168.147.2 and 192.168.147.3) and refuses to
proxy the call.
Is mediaproxy working just between different networks
or it's an error in my configuration file?

Yahoo! Mail