[Serusers] sems is dead?

Grigory Fishilevich g.fishilevich at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:22:18 CEST 2005

thanks for your answer.i have problems with sems+ser configuration. i
find no configexample for pstn-gw with ser+sems. the pdf-file from
iptel.org provide no current config example.
can anybody help me? i need only an example for ser+sems pstn-gw.
i have the head version of ser running.

many thanks

Grigory Fishilevich